Joining a thriving business is a great opportunity to advance your professional career and grow as an individual. Sentinel is an established organization with a long history of success in the pest management industry.
One of our core ideals has long been to hire and retain quality individuals with a passion for delivering uncompromising service. If you’re willing to accept the challenge and commit to exceeding expectations, we look forward to learning how you might compliment our team.
- Thorough Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Driving Abstract-Must have valid Washington Drivers License (Technician and Sales)
- Probationary Period of 90 days
- Obtain applicable licenses through Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Continued Education
Sentinel Pest Control provides all of its employees with a compensation program that is second to none in the pest management industry. We are committed to maintaining a team of professionals passionate about serving the community. Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Personal Leave Days
- Career and Technical Development Training
- Company Vehicle (Take Home)
For more information about a career with Sentinel please contact us toll free at (888) 875-7378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.